Learn more about Dr. Sibel Deviren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sibel Deviren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deviren graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Deviren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deviren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sibel Deviren practice?
Dr. Sibel Deviren practices Pain Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pain Management Doctors, San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons, San Francisco Physiatrists, and San Francisco Surgeons.