A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sibu Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sibu Saha is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saha
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sibu Saha, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Rajshahi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sibu Saha MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sibu Saha practice?
- Dr. Sibu Saha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sibu Saha practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.