A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sibu Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sibu Saha is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sibu Saha, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Rajshahi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sibu Saha MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sibu Saha practice?
- Dr. Sibu Saha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sibu Saha practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.