Learn more about Dr. Sibu Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sibu Saha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sibu Saha, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Rajshahi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sibu Saha MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sibu Saha practice?
- Dr. Sibu Saha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sibu Saha practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.