A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sibu Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sibu Saha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sibu Saha, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Rajshahi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sibu P. Saha practice?
Dr. Sibu Saha practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY and Paintsville, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.