Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sicy Lee
Dr. Sicy Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York Downtown Hospital and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sicy Lee has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Sicy Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Philip Kahn
New York, NY 0.11 mi17
Dr. Risa Alperin
New York, NY 0.11 mi9
Dr. Tahir Khan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
New York, NY 0.15 mi