Learn more about Dr. Sicy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sicy Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sicy Lee, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sicy H. Lee practice?
Dr. Sicy Lee practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.