A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sicy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sicy Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sicy Lee, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sicy Hop Seung Lee MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sicy H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sicy Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sicy Lee practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.