Learn more about Dr. Siddhartha Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siddhartha Acharya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siddhartha Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Acharya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acharya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Siddhartha A. Acharya practice?
Dr. Siddhartha Acharya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Texas City Internists, Texas City Cardiologists, and Texas City Family Physicians.