Learn more about Dr. Sid Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sid Acharya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acharya
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Acharya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sid Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Acharya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sid A Acharya MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sid A. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Sid Acharya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sid Acharya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Internists and Texas City Cardiologists.