A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sid Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sid Acharya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acharya
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acharya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sid Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Acharya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sid A Acharya MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sid A. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Sid Acharya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sid Acharya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Internists and Texas City Cardiologists.