A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sid Danesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sid Danesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Danesh graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danesh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sid Abraham Danesh MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sid A. Danesh practice?
- Dr. Sid Danesh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sid Danesh practices Dermatology near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See San Gabriel Dermatologists.