A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sid Gilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sid Gilman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sid Gilman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gilman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sid A Gilman MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sid A. Gilman practice?
- Dr. Sid Gilman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sid Gilman practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.