A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidat Kumaratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidat Kumaratne is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kumaratne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidat Michael Kumaratne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sidat M. Kumaratne practice?
- Dr. Sidat Kumaratne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidat Kumaratne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.