Dr. Siddharth Pandya Is this you?

Neutral

January 30th, 2015

Poor experience

When the doctor saw me, he clicked buttons on a computer screen, asked a few basic questions before declaring I had bronchitis, prescribing some anti biotics and sending me on my way. This all took about 5 minutes. I was very clear that I did not have a "chesty" cough and at no point did the doctor listen to my breathing. I definitely did not have bronchitis, didn't take the anti biotics and got better the next day. I was underwhelmed by the visit. And this all cost a whopping $500. At least my medical insurance took care of that.

April 20th, 2009

A DOCTOR PAR EXCELLENCE

Dr Siddharth T Pandya is not only a Doctor but a true Human being and I am sure that Humanity must be thanking Almighty to have given a person like Dr Siddharth to its community. He is really God's miraculous creation on earth.

October 29th, 2016