Dr. Siddharth Tambar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siddharth Tambar?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Siddharth Tambar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2015

Staff is not congenial. Failure to follow through on administrative support after saying they would. Consistenly 20 or more minutes late. PA was condescending. Dr Tambar wanted to advance care to next level of treatment yet went to another highly reputable MD who stated there was no need to do so. Minor change made to treatment and have been fine.

May 1st, 2015

spent alot of time with me going over records and assessing my issues. Great bedside manner. I felt like I was listened to and we'll respected . He seemed very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. Would definitely recommend.

September 27th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

I've seen Dr. Tambar for a few years now and he's consistently been outstanding. Kind, thorough, patient with cutting edge skills. Highly recommend him.

March 16th, 2012

Great office, staff bends over backwards for me. Doc does a thorough job and is really friendly and explains everything.

August 12th, 2011

Dr. Tambar was very professional and compassionate. He was very patient and answered all my questions (I had a lot of them!!). His diagnosis was right on the spot. He had great bedside manners. I am very critical of doctors in general. He is the first doctor who has met my high expectations for a doctor.His office staff were courteous. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

April 26th, 2011

Doctor with cutting edge skills and great temperament.

I've had arthritis now for approximately 10 years. I just recently moved to Chicago and because of my job have seen several rheumatologists in many states over the past 10 years. I was apprehensive about finding a new doctor and feel myself very fortunate to have found Dr. Tambar. He is caring, very engaging, and extremely skilled at what he does. He uses ultrasound to deliver therapy (it is fast, quick, and accurate) and I get to see what he's doing on the screen. His office staff was very accommodating and nice; they helped me make a very smooth transition to his office. I wish I had found him 10 years earlier.

January 12th, 2011

Rudest staff I've ever come across

I've had Rheumatoid Arthritis since I was 3 years old and I've been going to rheumatologists for over 25 years now and I have NEVER seen a staff as Rude, mean, and unhelpful as the nurse and receptionist working in Dr. Tambar's office. Dr. Tambar himself I found to be pleasant and helpful, but his staff OVERWHELMINGLY outweighs the benefit of seeing him as a Dr. I can't express to you how unhelpful and deliberately mean and nasty they were to me in a very dire and stressful situation. Do not go to this office, unless you hear he has replaced his nurse and receptionist.

February 12th, 2010

Caring, did great job with PRP injection

I had shoulder tendinitis. He gave me a PRP injection which has tremendously helped my pain. I recommend my other family members to him also.

October 19th, 2008

great job

Dr Tambar is an excellent doctor. He is caring and addresses all my concerns. I highly recommend him.

March 5th, 2008

Great doc to work with. Outstanding Rheumatologist.

September 8th, 2015