A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadkarni graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadkarni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadkarni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans