A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadkarni
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Nadkarni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadkarni graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadkarni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siddhartha S Nadkarni MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Siddhartha S. Nadkarni practice?
- Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Siddhartha Nadkarni practices Neurology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.