A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siddiqa Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siddiqa Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siddiqa Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Albert Saint-George`s Medical University.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siddiqa Khan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siddiqa Khan practice?
- Dr. Siddiqa Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siddiqa Khan practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors.