A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidharth Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidharth Bagga is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Bagga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidharth Bagga MBA and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sidharth Bagga practice?
- Dr. Sidharth Bagga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidharth Bagga practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oroville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Oroville Internists and Oroville Pulmonologists.