Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
The people in his office are the reason I will never return

March 21st, 2013
By FAR the worst doctor I have ever seen
After reading all the positive reviews I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel. I was having burning/aching through my sides, back, and abs and informed him it was similar to pain I had been having in my knees for over a year. He determined that it wasn't related and that I had acid reflux, despite never having food allergies in my life and the fact that the pain doesn't correlate with eating at all. When I told him that doesn't seem right, it feels more like a muscular pain, not like it's internal, his response was, quote, "Well, what do you think it is then?" Unbelievable, I thought it was a joke, or that he would offer up other possibilities, but that was it. I was blown away, if I knew what was wrong, I wouldn't go to the doctors. He then refused to offer any other possibilities, ignored my questions, talked like a robot into a tape recorded for 5 minutes saying things like "patient is experiencing flatulence" (which I wasn't, and never mentioned) and left. It ended up costing me over $100 out of pocket even with my insurance and all I got was a prescription for anti-acid medication. I took it cause I was desperate, and of course it did nothing. Found out later that, lo and behold, it was a muscular problem, but not until after seeing another doctor who actually deserves to hold a PhD. He seemed nice enough, so I'm sure if you have a kid with a cold he's just fine, but don't expect him to diagnose anything out of the ordinary. I should've known better when I went in the office and there wasn't a single person waiting to see him.

July 14th, 2012
Dr. Patel is an excellent physician always taking all the time needed to answer questions and to give me a thorough exam. Test Blood work as scheduled and does not run unnecessary test. I firmly recommend him. Always can work you in if it is an urgent situation. For an emergency call 911.