A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Beck, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney B. Beck practice?
Dr. Sidney Beck practices Otolaryngology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists.