A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Bolch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Bolch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolch graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Jefferson Bolch MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney J. Bolch practice?
- Dr. Sidney Bolch has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Bolch practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rincon, GA and Claxton, GA.
See Savannah Cardiologists.