A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Roberts, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Radiology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Creed Roberts FACR and MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sidney C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Sidney Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Roberts practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Hospice and Palliative Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Radiologists and Lufkin Radiation Oncologists.