A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Chadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Chadwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadwell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Chadwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palestine Regional
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Boyd Chadwell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sidney B. Chadwell practice?
- Dr. Sidney Chadwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Chadwell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Family Physicians and Palestine Primary Care Doctors.