A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Rubenstein is Good. Dr. Rubenstein has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
- Metro West Medical Center - Framingham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney C. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Sidney Rubenstein practices Urology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Cambridge Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Rubenstein, Dr. Dennis Rubenstein, Dr. Denny Rubenstein, Dr. Deon Rubenstein, Dr. Dion Rubenstein, Dr. Dwight Rubenstein