A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Rubenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Charles Rubenstein MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney C. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Sidney Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Rubenstein practices Urology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Melrose Urologists.