A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Christiansen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Christiansen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Christiansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney George Christiansen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney G. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Sidney Christiansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Christiansen practices Otolaryngology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Otolaryngologists.