Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
University of Missouri at Columbia
1 Hospital Dr
Sixth Ward, Columbia, MO 65201
573-882-2090
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  Crook  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

Don't even think about seeing this dishonest person!

|  Awful dr  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

Very bad dr who should not be cutting on any one, he lacks any expertise in his surgery procedures and does not research problem the patient his having before suggesting surgery.His surgery has caused many patients to bleed excessively , he gets carried away with those scissors and removes more than he should.

|  Wow ! he is still has a medical license?  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

I am shocked to see this arrogant little man, with a Napoleon attitude still has a dr.'s license! And teaching ! The last thing he should be doing with the kind of work he does on his patients. He is the worst dr in the Midwest. He performed a surgery on my nose , it took him approximately 55 minutes to butcher my nose to correct a problem that he did not repair correctly. I'm thinking was he was trying to make a quota that day for his big bucks ! I had severe bleeding and he was. angry because he was called back to the hospital to stop bleeding, he took much more out of my nose to straighten it than he needed to, now it is disfigured . It was just suppose to be a simple septoplasty , he said. But he did a hack job on my nose & ruined it. I wondered if he was hungover or had been drinking. I waited to late to take action against this man, now if I ever want to breathe right and be out of sinus pain I will need reconstructive surely and some plastic surgery from his mistake.,

|  STAY AWAY FROM THIS dr  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2013

I received a botched nose job from him 23 years ago, I still have the same deviated septum and live with much pain thanks to him. And my nose is deformed on the outside now thanks to him & his botched surgery on my nose. He is dishonest as they come and nothing more than a arrogant salesman with his treatment suggestions. He should be a car salesman, not a dr as he does not give a ---- about his patients , just his $$$$$$$$$$.

|  Stay away from him  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

He is so bad that my brother can not walk or talk or anything,because of him doing a simple procedure that went wrong.Go somewhere else.

|  Most unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

This doctor is the worst doctor in the state. Not only did he graduate from a right-wing christian university, but he is also the rudest man I have ever met. Upon explaining my symptoms (primarly off balance) he replied "and what do you want me to do for you?" I felt like I was at Wrestle Mania. He was an angry, almost pugnacious, little man. Don't waste your time (it'll take about 1-2 months to get in to see him) as he is quick to make diagnoses without running any tests; I ended up indeed having an ear problem, which he said I didn't have. Find a doctor who has graduated from a real college.