A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan