Dr. Sidney Devins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Devins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Devins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

He correctly diagnosed my elderly mother-in-law after she had spent years with a chronic cough that many primary care docs could not cure. He always had a smile and was positive and encouraging. He also gave her meds she took through a nebulizer so they were 100 % paid for by Medicare, saving her a ton of money over the name brand hand held dispenser.

September 25th, 2015

Irresponsible Bully...wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Dr. Devins seems to enjoy bullying & humiliating his patients. He wouldn't allow me to speak, got in my face when I tried to ask a legitimate question, then mocked me when I started crying. I have a serious & disabling medical condition & he knew I needed his help, so apparently that gives him freedom to be the cruel & abusive to his patients. It's horrible having a Dr like that hold your entire life in their hands.....he obviously forgot about the "care" in healthcare. I wouldn't recommend Dr Devins to my worst enemy.

February 25th, 2015

Mrs.

I am grateful for dr. Devins ability to listen to me and my symptoms. For the first time i got help with my breathing, coughing and allergies. I have been misdiagnosed for 20+ years, knowing I have asthma, but never had it confirmed until I went to dr. Devins. He has helped me very much. I appreciate him and his staff.

August 5th, 2014

MANAGER

this office and doctor should not be in practice they are terrible never fallow up after exams. would not go back to him.

September 8th, 2011

Rich Spoiled Brats stay away!

If you expect to have your nose wiped and a continental breakfast because you have an appointment with Dr. Devins, you will be very disappointed. That being said, if you are in need of a very knowledgeable pulmonary specialist, you have come to the right place, none better in fact. Sniveling seniors with country club insurance should plan their entertainment appointments with a doctor in Johnson County. Arive on time if you want proper waiting room attention.

March 8th, 2011

horrible rude doctor with horribly rude nurses

Worst doctor I've been to in the KC area. This is out of over 200 doctors.

May 24th, 2017