A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Ecker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney W Ecker MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney W. Ecker practice?
- Dr. Sidney Ecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Ecker practices Urology near New Hope, PA.
See New Hope Urologists.