Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Funk
Dr. Sidney Funk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Funk is affiliated with Northside Hospital, St Josephs Hospital Atlanta and St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta. Dr. Funk has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Funk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sidney Funk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Tameeka Law
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Alpharetta, GA 0.94 mi15
Dr. Bret Lewis
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Alpharetta, GA 0.94 mi30
Dr. Lindsay Killingsworth
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Alpharetta, GA 0.94 mi12