3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Marge on Mar 20th, 2016

Goldfarb is absolutely the worst doctor" I've ever gone to and I went to him for quite a while for Interstitial cystitis- an extraordinarily painful bladder auto immune disease ....i experienced him on many levels from biopsy to treatments to testing other than biopsy and he did more harm than good. I saw that he had written something on IC back in the day when few people knew about it and i commented on it ----he had NO idea What i was talking about --in fact, his nurse had to actually remind him about what I was talking about !!! Note that I only gave him one star because I had to give them a star wouldn't of given to many stars and I don't refer to them as Dr. Goldfarb because that would be an embarrassment to all the other urologist out there who work so hard...my worst experience???.....he took me into the hospital to do a biopsy and when I woke up I was covered in urine and water and he was not still present to talk to my husband or my children about what happened sp there I was--- laying there on a stretcher in extraordinary pain...he could not have cared less and of course the nurses knew better than to go into any detail or explanation of what had happened to me . I cannot impress strongly enough to say stay away from him. If you mention him to other doctors. Say laugh every time and say I know exactly who you mean !!! and I believe some of his notoriety comes from his political interests.... Do I sound upset and dramatic ??...upset YES! Germanic I can't even go there to be dramatic enough ..... I can't tell you enough times "stay away"... if you want to seeA great urologist we have lots of them here and if you want to see a great urologist for interstitial cystitis you have to see Dr. kristene Whitmore Who wrote the book on it and is extremely caring or if you are a woman needing a female urologist who really understands and cares what you're going through .....she is a treasure on it .....as for other issues I can't help you there but there are plenty of doctors right here in Mercer County and Bucks who can help you

Absolute NO NO for Goldfarb show details Absolute NO NO for Goldfarb
Jan 28th, 2016

Absolute NO NO for Goldfarb. He is not at all a skilled urosurgeon. Doesn't spend sufficient time with patients

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
Jul 7th, 2014

My husband had gone to him for several years. He is never on time, does not look at patients chart before he sees them, and gave him a rushed exam each time. He gave him a prescription without checking the other medicines that he was taking and had a reaction since one of his medications should not be taken with the other. Would not recommend him to anyone. Luckily we have found a more competent urologist.

No communication after surgery show details No communication after surgery
Jul 12th, 2013

My husband had surgery that started 2 hours late. I understand delays and over booking. After the surgery no one advised us if it was successful, when the stitches would be removed or what the next steps would be. How do you not speak to someone after surgery and now the Dr. Is away for the next four days. The lack of communication and follow-thru is very disappointing.

Sep 15th, 2011

No one could diagnose my problem. I went to several urologists, in new york and florida, and they all said it was my prostate. Dr Goldfarb knew from listening to my story what was wrong and set me up for a test no one said I needed. He was right and set up my treatments, and I am much better without surgery.

Never Go Back show details Never Go Back
Aug 30th, 2011

This guy does not know or use the current procdures. He is not interested in how much pain I am in. He is interested in collecting his fee and moving on.Very Old Fashioned. Does NOT use modern surgical techniques.

Experienced and Knowlegeable show details Experienced and Knowlegeable
May 17th, 2011

Seen Dr.G many years, over 10. Several different problems and all handled very well. I am still alive, Thanks Dr. G. I just hope retirement is not in his plans, wouldn't want to start over with someone else.

I WOULD NOT recommend show details I WOULD NOT recommend
Apr 7th, 2011

I brought my son to see him. He did not have an answer to his problem, but he said after seeing him for 5 minutes that surgery may be necessary. He walked out of the room, away from us, as my son and I were asking him questions. He announced in the hallway in front of the waiting room that another patient had cancer. He had a tear in the back of his shirt the day we were in his office. He fraudulently billed my insurance company for "radiology" tests that he did not take. Overall, completely unprofessional. Beware.

There are many other urologists who are caring and not arrogantly rude show details There are many other urologists who are caring and not arrogantly rude
Jan 7th, 2011

Firt,avoid seeing any doctor who has foul smelling breath.That is a sign they neglect their own health.Very poor follow-up. No report 8 weeks after visit. No explaination as to the source of pain and seems to enjoy maiking light of your condition. A specialist should be proficient in all areas of health care.How can you claimto be a specialist and have no knowledge of the human body. Shame on you Dr. Goldfarb.AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!