Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Would not recommend  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2014

My husband had gone to him for several years. He is never on time, does not look at patients chart before he sees them, and gave him a rushed exam each time. He gave him a prescription without checking the other medicines that he was taking and had a reaction since one of his medications should not be taken with the other. Would not recommend him to anyone. Luckily we have found a more competent urologist.

|  No communication after surgery  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

My husband had surgery that started 2 hours late. I understand delays and over booking. After the surgery no one advised us if it was successful, when the stitches would be removed or what the next steps would be. How do you not speak to someone after surgery and now the Dr. Is away for the next four days. The lack of communication and follow-thru is very disappointing.

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

No one could diagnose my problem. I went to several urologists, in new york and florida, and they all said it was my prostate. Dr Goldfarb knew from listening to my story what was wrong and set me up for a test no one said I needed. He was right and set up my treatments, and I am much better without surgery.

|  Never Go Back  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

This guy does not know or use the current procdures. He is not interested in how much pain I am in. He is interested in collecting his fee and moving on.Very Old Fashioned. Does NOT use modern surgical techniques.

|  Experienced and Knowlegeable  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Seen Dr.G many years, over 10. Several different problems and all handled very well. I am still alive, Thanks Dr. G. I just hope retirement is not in his plans, wouldn't want to start over with someone else.

|  I WOULD NOT recommend  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I brought my son to see him. He did not have an answer to his problem, but he said after seeing him for 5 minutes that surgery may be necessary. He walked out of the room, away from us, as my son and I were asking him questions. He announced in the hallway in front of the waiting room that another patient had cancer. He had a tear in the back of his shirt the day we were in his office. He fraudulently billed my insurance company for "radiology" tests that he did not take. Overall, completely unprofessional. Beware.

|  There are many other urologists who are caring and not arrogantly rude  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Firt,avoid seeing any doctor who has foul smelling breath.That is a sign they neglect their own health.Very poor follow-up. No report 8 weeks after visit. No explaination as to the source of pain and seems to enjoy maiking light of your condition. A specialist should be proficient in all areas of health care.How can you claimto be a specialist and have no knowledge of the human body. Shame on you Dr. Goldfarb.AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!

|  Adult & Child urologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 29th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Goldfarb has been my urologist for years, and even did a little surgery for me. He is very intelligent, and more importantly shares tha...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com