A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Gutmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Gutmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutmann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gutmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Gutmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutmann graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gutmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney M Gutmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney M. Gutmann practice?
- Dr. Sidney Gutmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Gutmann practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.