A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Bernstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bernstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Howard Bernstein DO is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sidney H. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Sidney Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Bernstein practices General Practice near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.