A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney H. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Sidney Bernstein practices General Practice near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Bernstein, Dr. Dennis Bernstein, Dr. Denny Bernstein, Dr. Deon Bernstein, Dr. Dion Bernstein, Dr. Dwight Bernstein