Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Bernstein
Dr. Sidney Bernstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Garland, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, North Central Medical Center and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Sidney Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Mark Perenich
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Practice
Plano, TX 0 mi
Dr. Christy Walker
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice, Plastic Surgery
Plano, TX 0.36 mi12
Dr. Candice Addison
General Practice, Residency
Plano, TX 1.03 mi10