A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Hanish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Hanish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Hanish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanish graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hanish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Hanish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Hanish practice?
- Dr. Sidney Hanish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Hanish practices Ophthalmology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazelwood, MO and Jerseyville, IL.
See Alton Ophthalmologists.