Dr. Sidney Henderson III MD Patient Reviews

2.6

February 26th, 2016
Find a different doctor! I could have died because of him!
4 years later and I still cry every time I think about what I went through because of this doctor! I could have very easily died because of his negligence. If it's wasn't for the doctors in portland, I don't know what would have happened! Please don't go to him! He does not deserve the title of Dr.

April 21st, 2014
Dependable
I rely on this doctor for many health issues. He is undoubtedly even keel but takes many matters into consideration. I trust his opinion and value his nursing staff.

November 25th, 2013
This MD did not wait until I was sedated to start my colonoscopy. It was truly a tramatic experience for me and I will never ever see him again.

April 27th, 2012
Would never trust this group of doctors especially Dr. Hendersen with my life again!
I have never experienced such negligent care in my life! This practice is a joke! Most important, it's scary that they are responsible for peoples health and well being. I would really look into other options before going to this group of doctors.

April 5th, 2012
He's a horrible Dr!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck getting any help from this guy. He has the personality of a rock. Zero compassion. I assume he has a better lawyer than me. Otherwise I'd break his nose!!!

March 30th, 2012
The only reason he gets one star is because it won't let me put 0!! He's a horrible Dr. His staff isn't bad.

July 29th, 2010
negligent care
Dr Henderson and the group of gastroenterologists at the Bend Memorial Clinic failed to provide timely services when I experienced complications after a routine colonoscopy. This resulted in emergency surgery and nine days of hospitalization. Two weeks after a colonoscopy, I began to experience heavy bleeding. Dr Henderson was on call but neither he nor any other physician in this group returned my calls over a period of two days. After passing out from blood loss, I was taken to the emergency room. Even after a call to this office, again neither Henderson nor any physician in his group came to examine me over the next 24 hours. Emergency room personnel recommended a second colonoscopy to stop bleeding and admitted me to hospital with blood transfusions. A colonoscopy was not performed until 24 hours later when hospital staff began to pressure this physician group to provide this service. These delays caused an increased weakened condition and jeopardized my health. Emergency surgery was scheduled which resulted in removal of 12 inches of colon and left me with months of recovery. I believe if Dr. Henderson and other physicians in this group were negligent in providing caring service.