A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Hu, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Yuan Shan Hu FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Y. Hu practice?
- Dr. Sidney Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Hu practices Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.