A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Jacoby, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Jacoby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney M Jacoby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney M. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Sidney Jacoby has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Jacoby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.