Dr. Sidney Jacoby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 22nd, 2016
Director
Dr. Jacoby was the third wrist specialist to review my condition. Thank God I waited. The Surgery went effortlessly without any post surgery pain or need to take pills of any kind. His surgical staff was friendly and efficient while creating a relaxed environment. I waited 6 months between meeting Dr. Jacoby and having this surgery done. At no time was there any pressure to move forward. In this day and age it is rare to find such high level professionalism and real medical skill. I give Dr. Jacoby and his staff five stars.

February 15th, 2016
Great Doc and Amazing Bed Side Manner
Dr. Jacoby is a wonderful doc!! Highly recommend him to everyone!! He has the best bed side manner and excellent surgeon!!

October 16th, 2015
Awesome!!
I would like to thank Dr. Jacoby and the staff. Great people to work with!! Would recommend them any day!!

July 31st, 2015
excellent educator and surgeon
Dr Jacoby answered every question that I had, and operated only as a last resort after trying other options (PT, splint etc) ....further, he was equally helpful to my family members. I am recovering quickly!

March 27th, 2014
Very friendly, helped me after a hockey injury. Highly recommend

February 27th, 2014
Great Office
The staff at the Philadelphia Hand Center is courteous and efficient on my visits, and I have not had to wait very long before seeing the doctor. Dr. Jacoby is always thorough in his evaluation and explanation of my injury, and his great sense of humor makes the visit a pleasure! Very highly recommended!

May 7th, 2013
My hero!
I was in pain, nervous and very upset and Dr. Jacoby held my hands, told me all the things I would soon be able to do and wrote an immediate and aggressive plan for my doctors and therapist to follow. He has an amazing bedside manner and treated me with such respect. He completely understood the pain that CRPS causes and actually e-mailed me after my visit to see how I was feeling after the nerve blocks. I would travel anywhere to have an appointment with this man! I thank him from the bottom of my heart!

February 25th, 2013
best hand dr ever
He's so gentle and patient I'm the biggest baby and he was so good with me .I highly recommend him he's the best. and his staff is great to. I just love Coutney.I had corpal tunnel release surgery haven't had any pain since I woke up from them had both hands done one month apart. Amazing I'm so happy being PAIN FREE. THANK YOU THANK YOU your the best