A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Kahn, Vascular Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kahn, MBA, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Kidney Cancer
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney L. Kahn practice?
Dr. Sidney Kahn practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Radiologists.