A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Kahn, Vascular Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kahn, MBA, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Kidney Cancer
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Lowell Kahn MBA and MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Sidney Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Kahn practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Radiologists.