A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kass, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney W. Kass practice?
Dr. Sidney Kass practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Kass, Dr. Dennis Kass, Dr. Denny Kass, Dr. Deon Kass, Dr. Dion Kass, Dr. Dwight Kass