A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Kass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kass, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Kass MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Kass practice?
- Dr. Sidney Kass has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Kass practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.