Dr. Sidney Kelt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Kelt Jr?

January 27th, 2017

Terrific psychiatrist

Easy to talk to. Highly intellegent.

September 27th, 2016

Bipolar

I have been seeing Dr Kelt for about 20 years. He is the only Dr that diagnosed my bipolar. He is very smart. If a new medication comes available, he will ask if I'm willing to try it. It took trying many medicines before finding one that worked. He was very patient. He always takes time to ask how things are going and if I have had any mood changes. I ask many questions. He is sweet and shows concern. As far as appointments, I make them while I'm there. I have had to wait, but he. Is busy and he does give me the time I need. As far as money goes, there have been times that I didn't have all of it. He let me send it when I got it. I have recommended him many times.

October 17th, 2015

I saw Dr Kelt for approximately 13yrs and only stopped because I moved away. He is a wonderful doctor and I miss having him as my psychiatrist very much.

June 21st, 2015

Once you learn the routines of his office (which are you can never be late but he will always be late), then everything's fine. I have complex comorbid disorders, but Dr Kelt has helped for more than 13 years.

April 28th, 2015

Been with him for years

I have always liked Dr. Kelt. He is easy to work with and after all these years (10+) he knows me pretty well. A very gentle personality and manner. It can be a bit hard dealing with his front office, but then, I think that is true with just about any doctor these days with a busy practice.

March 23rd, 2015

He is s red tape bureaucrat don't be fooled.

If he has to choose between client/insurance it's always money!

June 25th, 2012

If only his office staff would get it together

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Kelt. I was taking her back in for a follow up. When I get to the office, I found that he had moved since her last visit. What upsets me the most about the experience is that when I was making the appointment, no one thought to tell me that the office was in a new location. I think that this should have been mentioned when I made the appointment. Really, who ask the doctor's office if they are still in the same location? I would I have know. Another thing about this office is that I have to wait about 24 hours for someone to call me back. Needless to say, when I was at the old office building and tried to call to get the new address, NO ONE ANSWERED ANY PHONE NUMBER THAT I HAD. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MESSAGES. SINCE IT WAS AFTER 5, NO ONE WOULD CALL ME UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. This stupid office procedure is very irritating. I'd driven from Fort Worth to Dallas for my daughter's appointment and wasted my time. I left a message that day telling them that I was looking for the new address. I have yet to get a call back from this office. I've sat in his office, I don't see why you have to leave a message for someone to call you back. They really don't seem to be that busy. Please change your policy. You are dealing with people with real life issues (maybe even life or death) and you can't speak with anyone. BAD BUSINESS. I'm debating if I will allow my daughter return to see him (the only reason I'm thinking about going back is the fact that I hate for her to start new with a different doctor-having to explain again the traumatic experience that she went through). I think that Dr. Kelt is a pretty good doctor, but I was very disappointed with this last experience.

August 5th, 2010

He treated me when I was a teenager and despite all of the other professionals I saw before him, he was the only person able to identify the source of my problem. He has a very patient and respectful demeanor. I will always be grateful to him for the positive impact he made on my life.

June 16th, 2010

Dr, Kelt is a wonderful doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Kelt for 6 years. He is the most compassionate and attentive doctor I have ever known. I am able to confide in him my problems and he works toward solving them. I would highly recommend this doctor!

February 20th, 2017