Dr. Sidney Michael Kobrin MD and MBBS is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology.
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kobrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Kobrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kobrin, MD, MBBS is board certified in Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobrin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kobrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney M. Kobrin practice?
Dr. Sidney Kobrin practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.