Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kobrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Kobrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kobrin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobrin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kobrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney M. Kobrin practice?
Dr. Sidney Kobrin practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.