A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kobrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Kobrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kobrin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobrin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney M Kobrin MBBS and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney M. Kobrin practice?
- Dr. Sidney Kobrin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Kobrin practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.