A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Kress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Kress, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kress graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kress has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Carl Kress MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney C. Kress practice?
- Dr. Sidney Kress has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Kress practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Pathologists.