A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Lawler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Lawler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lawler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Seay Lawler MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sidney S. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Sidney Lawler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Lawler practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.