Dr. Sidney Levine MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery San Diego, CA

April 1st, 2016
Back pain
This doctor is not good. He is not concerned with your personal well being. He does not listen to what you have to say, and is quick to get you In and Out of the office. His office staff is average at best.

July 7th, 2014
Back diagnosis
It took a little while to get in to see the Dr, but he was very courteous and thorough. Did the exam and X-rays all in his office, reviewed them during the visit and made the diagnosis. That in itself probably saved me at least one add't trip to the Dr. Overall a very good experience and would recommend Dr. Levine.

September 20th, 2013
Patient
He was very patient, enquiring, asked many questions and genuinely cared about my condition. He was very alert and intelligent and quick to diagnose what was wrong with me. I would be inclined to trust my potential future need for surgery to him.

June 12th, 2013
Don't let this Doctor treat you!
Very bad Doctor! Does not care about the patients at all !!!

September 17th, 2012
Horrible Doctor and Office Manager
I was sent to him as a Work Comp patient. I had two surgeries by him and I am worse off than before surgery then was hospitalized for 7 days for MULTIPLE Pulmonary Emboli after surgery. If a patient has risk factors for blood clots, don't you like anticoagulation would of been used to prevent????? Worst pompous arrogant Doctor I have ever seen or been treated by....he doesn't listen and is only concerned about money. Very disappointed but with Work Comp your stuck with who they give you.

June 4th, 2012
sell out
dr. has one thing in mind how help make insurance company money.the worst dr. ever.

March 9th, 2012
Worst doctor ever
Dr. Sidney Levine is the worst doctor ever. He is not professional and not knowledgeable at all. He does not listen to the patient and does not care for the patient. If you want to get well, find a good doctor.

May 13th, 2011
great doctor
dr.levine was a great doctor i personally think he is one of the best orthopaedic doctor in san diego i highly recommend you to him. And he attended me well i would like to visit him again for my bones, they feel alot better.

May 6th, 2011
Dr. Levine and his staff are really nice and friendly. I would recommend him anytime!!!!

January 29th, 2011
Satisfaction
Dr. Levine Worked on both of my knees and i am very pleased with the results.This was my first time for surgery and couldnt be happier with the results.On top of that,his office staff is very friendly and helpful.Thank you Linda,LeAnn,and Hellen..I would and have recommended them to anyone.

November 20th, 2010
BREATH OF FRESH AIR
I went to see Dr. Levine yesterday. It was very busy in his La Jolla office, however when I got into the exam room I felt that he gave me his complete attention to all of my questions and concerns. His office staff was professional and wonderful too. He treated me with the most respect any doctor has ever shown towards me. I would recommend Dr. Levine to anyone that has an orthopedic problem.

September 7th, 2010
I was very disappoonted after my initial visit with Dr, Levine. My attorney said that he was one of the best work comp attorneys out their. He did surgery and now I am worse off than what I was initially