A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Marshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshak
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshak graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Marshak has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Marshak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Marshak practice?
- Dr. Sidney Marshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Marshak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.