Learn more about Dr. Sidney Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Norborne Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney N. Martin practice?
- Dr. Sidney Martin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clio, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons.