Learn more about Dr. Sidney Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Norborne Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney N. Martin practice?
- Dr. Sidney Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.