A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney N Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney N. Martin practice?
- Dr. Sidney Martin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Fenton Surgeons.