A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney N. Martin practice?
Dr. Sidney Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Fenton Orthopedic Surgeons.