A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Miller practice?
- Dr. Sidney Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Miller practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.