A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Myles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Myles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Myles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Myles graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Lopez Myles MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sidney L. Myles practice?
- Dr. Sidney Myles has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Myles practices Psychiatry near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Psychiatrists.