Dr. Sidney Myles MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hickory, NC

April 28th, 2015
He made me wait 45 minutes while I over heard him goofing off with the patient in the room next door. He did not spend more than ten minutes with me when he finally came to my exam room. There is nothing pro fessional about his office.

November 20th, 2011
Not the Dr. For us.
He appears very smart and spouts his knowledge frequently. He has poor bedside manner. His computer has his sole attention while he asked the patient questions. We were his patients for two years and it was always the same experience. The visits were for medical internist. The office staff changes frequently. Billing service messed up our statements frequently.

October 27th, 2009
Dr. Myles began treating my husband in the Fall of 2005. He has demonstrated commitment to my entire family since that time. My husband was diagnosed with a very rare disease. Dr. Myles was able to identify the disease, facilitate consultations with indicated specialists, as well as provide support for our family that goes beyond what would be commonly expected. His level of commitment, in our case, has been phenomonenal.

September 13th, 2009
THE BEST
Dr. Myles is a God-send. I have been seeing him since he came to Hickory and he is awesome! Unfortunately, I have had more than my share of doctor visits and I have NEVER met another doctor anywhere who has any better qualities than he does whether I am seeing him as an Internist or Psychiatrist and I do both. God Bless him...

March 2nd, 2009
I have never had such a caring doctor in my life.

April 21st, 2008
Number 1 Physician
Dr. Myles is my internist and psychiatrist so I see him quite often. He is the most caring, concerned, knowledgeable physician I have ever met. After seeing three other psychiatrist before him, I found out about him while looking for an internist, and found out after a couple visits about his practicing psychiatry. This man has literally saved my life. He always knows exactly what to say for me to live my life and want to. He is an awesome man and will always be my God-sent "Angel". My husband and daughter feel the same way and now see him, too. We could use more people and physicians like him!