Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This is not how I want to be treated show details This is not how I want to be treated
Mar 11th, 2016

I have no problem with the medical competence of this doctor or the polite staff. My problem is with the management of the office. Wait times are deplorable ( this is a problem of overbooking and not respecting patient's time), call backs for results are non existent and a fully laid out patient plan is non existent.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Laurie S. Moore on Oct 23rd, 2015

My husband, Roland had extensive MOHS surgery due to skin cancer. Dr. Smith did an excellent job and as he continues to heal, the facial scars have been minimal. He made the days of surgery as comfortable as possible. Dr Smith and his staff were very professional and caring. I most definitely recommend his care.

See a Plastic Surgeon show details See a Plastic Surgeon
Jul 4th, 2013

After high recommendations went to see Dr. Smith. Really like him at consult.....personable guy. But over steps his limits...our at ;east in me case. After a 13 hour day in his office and 7 procedures later I left with 2 LARGE wounds only covered in porcine graft. Was schedule the next morning to see a plastic surgeon that was startled to say the least of my huge gaping deep wounds not properly closed. He took way more skin than he should have in his office. My procedure should have been done in sterile OR with a plastic surgeon prepped and ready to close. So tomorrow 48 hours after the appointment with Dr. Smith I am having urgent repair surgery in the hospital to place proper skin grafts from my thighs with a highly qualified plastic surgeon and hoping that this will not create problems because of the work of Dr. Smith

Sad to say...no excuses... show details Sad to say...no excuses...
Jul 2nd, 2013

I have had Mohs skin cancer surgery done in 2 other states by Mohs dermatologists and I never had to spend the entire day waiting to be seen and then waiting 4 hours for results and then having to wait again...he desperately needs some partners!

Clinic Evaluation show details Clinic Evaluation
Nov 17th, 2011

Clinic performance starts with the owner. His clinic calls 48 hours before the appointment to make sure the patient is there for obvious reasons. When I'm 10 minutes early, I shouldn't still be sitting in the waiting room more than 30 minutes after the appointment time. Patients' time is as valuable as is the clinic staff's.

Very good and very busy show details Very good and very busy
May 10th, 2011

Getting an appointment with Dr. Smith takes time. He has a very busy practice but the wait is well worth it. He is very knowledgeable, very friendly, and as someone else in the health care field, he appears very good. For routine followups, most people see his PAs or Nurse Practitioners but I have found them to be very good and on top of the current research and treatments.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Sep 29th, 2010

As I am a retired physician with several complicated dermatologic issues myself, I have found that over my two years with Dr. Smith, all of my conditions have received excellent care. It is amazing to watch him do Mohs surgery on yourself!!