Learn more about Dr. Sidney Plawes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Plawes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Plawes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plawes graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Plawes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney DR Plawes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sidney D. Plawes practice?
- Dr. Sidney Plawes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Plawes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.