Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Plawes
Dr. Sidney Plawes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Forest Hills, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Plawes is affiliated with Blythedale Childrens Hospital, Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. She speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Plawes has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sidney Plawes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Charles Traube
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Guldinez Doganay
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Carl Reimers
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi30