A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Plotkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Zachary Plotkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Z. Plotkin practice?
- Dr. Sidney Plotkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Plotkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.