A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Laser Surgery
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.