Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 13th, 2016
Wonderful surgeon
When my toddler got her thumb slammed in a door hinge, I didn't know how serious it was. Upon taking her to the ER, I learned that she needed stitches, as half of her nail bed was coming out. Dr. Rabinowitz came in to HackensackUMC pediatric ER from home on the weekend, and was very warm, reassuring, and professional. I learned that her nail may have never grown right without stitches. Three months later and the nail bed looks perfect-- you can't tell she was injured at all. I am so grateful!

December 4th, 2015
Absolutely the Best
Wonderful doctor. Wonderful office. Friendly and helpful. You couldn't ask for better treatment.

September 26th, 2015
Dr .sidney rabinowitz he is awesome he did a good job on my hand very professional he is the best plastic surgeon in town

September 9th, 2015
I had been to three different hand surgeon specialists over a two year period prior to choosing Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz. He performed a major reconstruction of my thumb on my left hand last year and another "minor" surgery of two fingers on my right hand last month. To me, his knowledge, care and compassion is unparalleled. As a bonus, it is always a pleasure dealing with his staff at the office. Everyone is courteous, friendly and professional. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz to anyone who needs his services.

April 28th, 2014
Great Doctor, with exceptional follow up
Went for carpal tunnel release. Staff made me feel comfortable on first visit, along with Dr. Rabinowitz. Examine of both hands, I thought was extensive. He was able to accommodate when I wanted the surgery. Sent me to an excellent hand therapist afterwards near my home. Continued his follow up visits way past other surgeries that I have had. Plus today you wouldn't even be able to pick which hand had the surgery, there's no scar. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rabinowitz for a plastic surgeon. Had the surgery May 2013, he also injected my other wrist at the time of surgery so that it would be able to handle the extra load of using one hand because both wrists showed signs of carpal tunnel.

August 8th, 2013
Personal attention plus
There is not another doctor anywhere that gives 100% of themselves into every patient and every visit. Dr. Rabinowitz performed a surgery on me and has been AMAZING throughout the process. The office nursing staff has always been attentive and cooperative. You never feel rushed at any of your appointments and the doctor's surgical record speaks volumes for his abilities. I would recommend Dr. Rabinowitz to any family member or friend.

September 21st, 2011
Answered all my questions until I was comfortable, very personable, follow-up was excellent and I would certainly recommend him.